guest post over at the WordStream blog I show you how to use Tableau to analyze your AdWords Geographic Report. If you’ve never used Tableau before, it a powerfull business intelligence tool vor visual analytics. This post is a good introduction to how to use the tool for PPC.
About Chad Summerhill
Even if you don't visit my site on a regular basis, you can get the latest posts delivered to you for free via RSS or Email:
- Google AdWords Dashboard: FREE Excel Template
- How to Calculate a Weighted Average Position in Excel & Tableau
- Certified Knowledge Guest Post – Evaluating AdWords Sitelinks
- Certified Knowledge Guest Post – Visualizing your Ad Testing
- WordStream Guest Post – Leveraging PPC Search Query Performance for Targeted SEO
Leave a Reply
- Free Excel Spreadsheet for PPC Text Ad Testing for Statistical Significance August 9, 2010
- Google Analytics URL Tracking Parameters for MSN – Free Excel Download August 13, 2010
- FREE DOWNLOAD – Statistically Significant PPC Testing using Google Math August 26, 2010
- Testing AdWords Modified Broad Match Keywords – Initial Findings August 18, 2010
- I’m Speaking at SMX Advanced May 10, 2011
- Huge Gazel Discount for a Limited Time! December 21, 2013
- I’m Speaking at HeroConf 2013 in Austin February 27, 2013
- Speaking at SMX West 2012 in San Jose January 18, 2012
- WordStream’s AdWords Perfromance Grader: A Potentially Valuable Tool for SMB’s August 14, 2011
- Cross Ad Group Testing Excel Template: SMX Advanced Presentation June 8, 2011
- Chad Summerhill: Hi Jesse, good questions. Integrating Gazel with B...
- Jesse Kanclerz: What's the road map look like for a Bing Ads API ...
- Chris: Chad, Nice work! Anyway this can be uploaded/s...
- 3 Nifty Time-saving PPC Tools | Search Engine Marketing Blog | Tug: […] http://www.chadsummerhill.com/ppc-text-a...
- Xin Hong: Great great article! Very helpful. I am a beginner...