I hope you find the information useful. I encourage you to leave a comment if you have an questions or can give you experience using this new feature.
guest post over at the WordStream blog. I explain the benefits of the new AdWords ‘Analyze the Competition Tool’ when used in combination with a good account structure.
About Chad Summerhill
Even if you don't visit my site on a regular basis, you can get the latest posts delivered to you for free via RSS or Email:
Leave a Reply
- Free Excel Spreadsheet for PPC Text Ad Testing for Statistical Significance August 9, 2010
- Google Analytics URL Tracking Parameters for MSN – Free Excel Download August 13, 2010
- FREE DOWNLOAD – Statistically Significant PPC Testing using Google Math August 26, 2010
- Testing AdWords Modified Broad Match Keywords – Initial Findings August 18, 2010
- I’m Speaking at SMX Advanced May 10, 2011
- I’m Speaking at HeroConf 2013 in Austin February 27, 2013
- Speaking at SMX West 2012 in San Jose January 18, 2012
- WordStream’s AdWords Perfromance Grader: A Potentially Valuable Tool for SMB’s August 14, 2011
- Cross Ad Group Testing Excel Template: SMX Advanced Presentation June 8, 2011
- Google AdWords Dashboard: FREE Excel Template May 19, 2011
- Xin Hong: Great great article! Very helpful. I am a beginner...
- PPC Variations Performance Analysis and Reporting | Point It: [...] with impact to share. That is a statistical ...
- Are You Making Any of These 5 Ad Testing Mistakes? | webnewsreview.com: [...] This is simply fixed by plugging your perfor...
- Are You Making Any of These 5 Ad Testing Mistakes? | EProducts WebStore: [...] This is simply fixed by plugging your perfor...
- Kevin James McAuley: Hey Chad, Thanks for this helpful tutorial. Eve...