This post is just as much for me as it is for you. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve bugged my coworkers asking them how to calculate a weighted average position when analyzing PPC reports with Excel or Tableau. I guess that’s what happens when you let a former art major do math, [...]
In my latest guest post over at the WordStream blog I show you how to use Tableau to analyze your AdWords Geographic Report. If you’ve never used Tableau before, it a powerfull business intelligence tool vor visual analytics. This post is a good introduction to how to use the tool for PPC.
This post is in response to Siddharth Shah’s article today over at Search Engine Land. He used Chernoff faces to show us a multi-dimensional view of data. I thought the article was awesome, and it inspired me to copy down the data he used in this article and put in Tableau. In the screen-shot below you will [...]
- Free Excel Spreadsheet for PPC Text Ad Testing for Statistical Significance August 9, 2010
- Google Analytics URL Tracking Parameters for MSN – Free Excel Download August 13, 2010
- FREE DOWNLOAD – Statistically Significant PPC Testing using Google Math August 26, 2010
- Testing AdWords Modified Broad Match Keywords – Initial Findings August 18, 2010
- I’m Speaking at SMX Advanced May 10, 2011
- Huge Gazel Discount for a Limited Time! December 21, 2013
- I’m Speaking at HeroConf 2013 in Austin February 27, 2013
- Speaking at SMX West 2012 in San Jose January 18, 2012
- WordStream’s AdWords Perfromance Grader: A Potentially Valuable Tool for SMB’s August 14, 2011
- Cross Ad Group Testing Excel Template: SMX Advanced Presentation June 8, 2011
- Chad Summerhill: Hi Jesse, good questions. Integrating Gazel with B...
- Jesse Kanclerz: What's the road map look like for a Bing Ads API ...
- Chris: Chad, Nice work! Anyway this can be uploaded/s...
- 3 Nifty Time-saving PPC Tools | Search Engine Marketing Blog | Tug: […] http://www.chadsummerhill.com/ppc-text-a...
- Xin Hong: Great great article! Very helpful. I am a beginner...