Last month I was fortunate enough to be interviewed by Boost CTR. Oddly enough, all their questions were about ad text optimization. The main takeaway is we all need to test our ads more often, and that I place more value on copywriting skills over hard-core math skills. Not to say that the statistics aren’t [...]
This is just a quick post to let you know that the Peer Comparison Spreadsheet has been updated and now includes a statistical significance check—courtesy of Richard Fergie. Richard was kind enough to add both an Agresti-Coull and Wilson significance check to the spreadsheet making it a much more useful tool. Now, not only can [...]
- Free Excel Spreadsheet for PPC Text Ad Testing for Statistical Significance August 9, 2010
- Google Analytics URL Tracking Parameters for MSN – Free Excel Download August 13, 2010
- FREE DOWNLOAD – Statistically Significant PPC Testing using Google Math August 26, 2010
- Testing AdWords Modified Broad Match Keywords – Initial Findings August 18, 2010
- I’m Speaking at SMX Advanced May 10, 2011
- I’m Speaking at HeroConf 2013 in Austin February 27, 2013
- Speaking at SMX West 2012 in San Jose January 18, 2012
- WordStream’s AdWords Perfromance Grader: A Potentially Valuable Tool for SMB’s August 14, 2011
- Cross Ad Group Testing Excel Template: SMX Advanced Presentation June 8, 2011
- Google AdWords Dashboard: FREE Excel Template May 19, 2011
- Xin Hong: Great great article! Very helpful. I am a beginner...
- PPC Variations Performance Analysis and Reporting | Point It: [...] with impact to share. That is a statistical ...
- Are You Making Any of These 5 Ad Testing Mistakes? | webnewsreview.com: [...] This is simply fixed by plugging your perfor...
- Are You Making Any of These 5 Ad Testing Mistakes? | EProducts WebStore: [...] This is simply fixed by plugging your perfor...
- Kevin James McAuley: Hey Chad, Thanks for this helpful tutorial. Eve...