The first negative keyword list you make should consist of your brand keywords. That’s right, all of those wonderfully-inexpensive, great-converting, and highly-profitable brand keywords. Why? Because, you don’t want your non-brand campaigns and ad groups stealing your ad impressions from your brand campaign. If someone searches on your brand, you want them to click on […]
The first guest-post of a five part series I’m doing on Advanced Search Query Mining just went live today on the WordStream blog. Here’s what I will be covering over the next few weeks: Part 1: The Power of Search Queries Part 2: Getting the Right Data Part 3: Preparing Your Data for Analysis Part 4: […]
In this guest post, I explain who whould be using Google’s new Broad Match Modifers. **Spoiler Alert**, Everyone should be using it.
After receiving some feedback from Craig Danuloff I made some changes and improvements to the Broad Match Modifier Tool. Now you can choose which words in the keyword phrase you want to always have a “+”, sometimes have a “+” sign, and never have a “+” sign. I also made some corrections to the number of […]
As you have probably heard, Google released a new feature (Modified Broad Match) recently that allows you to have more control over your Broad Match keywords. Below are the details of my first test using Modified Broad Match. How I Setup the Test I chose an existing three-word Broad Match keyword that has historically performed […]
Download the FREE Modified Broad Match Keyword Tool for Google AdWords and watch this short video for instructions. The spreadsheet will create every variation of modified broad match for a keyword you provide for keywords up to five words in length. I hope you find it useful. If you figure out a way to modify […]
- Free Excel Spreadsheet for PPC Text Ad Testing for Statistical Significance August 9, 2010
- Google Analytics URL Tracking Parameters for MSN – Free Excel Download August 13, 2010
- FREE DOWNLOAD – Statistically Significant PPC Testing using Google Math August 26, 2010
- Testing AdWords Modified Broad Match Keywords – Initial Findings August 18, 2010
- I’m Speaking at SMX Advanced May 10, 2011
- Huge Gazel Discount for a Limited Time! December 21, 2013
- I’m Speaking at HeroConf 2013 in Austin February 27, 2013
- Speaking at SMX West 2012 in San Jose January 18, 2012
- WordStream’s AdWords Perfromance Grader: A Potentially Valuable Tool for SMB’s August 14, 2011
- Cross Ad Group Testing Excel Template: SMX Advanced Presentation June 8, 2011
- Fast Track To Finding Statistical Significance | PPC Hero®: […] This comes from my PPC celebrity crush o...
- Chad Summerhill: Hi Jesse, good questions. Integrating Gazel with B...
- Jesse Kanclerz: What's the road map look like for a Bing Ads API ...
- Chris: Chad, Nice work! Anyway this can be uploaded/s...
- 3 Nifty Time-saving PPC Tools | Search Engine Marketing Blog | Tug: […] http://www.chadsummerhill.com/ppc-text-a...