Over the last few weeks I’ve been writing a series of blog post over at WordStream on how to re-create the Google AdWords Performance Dashboard. Part 1: Getting the right data Part 2: Transforming the data Part 3: Building the scorecard Part 4: Building the charts Part 5: Making the dashboard dynamic Here’s the companion [...]
In my latest post over at Certified Knowledge I explain how adding sitelinks impacted my overall search marketing mix (PPC & SEO). There are also some great comments you will want to checkout.
My latest guest post over at the WordStream blog. I explain the benefits of acting on good PPC advice from the community. I go into detail about taking Tom Demer’s advice on using symbols in ad testing. Hope you find it useful.
This is my debut guest post on the Certified Knowledge blog. I give detailed instructions for visualizing your PPC ad testing using cumulative metrics. This is a great compliment to any ad testing analysis and I hope you find the time to check it out. While you are there, have a look around the Certified [...]
In my latest guest post over at the WordStream blog I show you how to use Tableau to analyze your AdWords Geographic Report. If you’ve never used Tableau before, it a powerfull business intelligence tool vor visual analytics. This post is a good introduction to how to use the tool for PPC.
In my latest guest post over at the WordStream blog, I explain how to use your PPC search query performance data for targeted SEO. I even included an Excel download with all of the formulas I used in the analysis. I hope you find it useful.
In this guest post, I explain who whould be using Google’s new Broad Match Modifers. **Spoiler Alert**, Everyone should be using it.
In this guest post, I go into detail about using Impression-to-Conversion (I2C) when choosing a text ad test winner. I first introduced I2C in my previous post about statistically significant ad testing. Please have a look and I encourage you to ask quesions and comment.
Have you ever considered the risks involved with testing your PPC ad copy? In this guest post on the Performable DIY Marketing blog, I explain a simple way you can minimize your risk.
Checkout my guest-post over at the WordStream blog. It’s about the advantages of using Google Enhanced CPC or Conversion Optimizer with your third-party bid-management software. Comment and let me know your thoughts. Thanks.
- Free Excel Spreadsheet for PPC Text Ad Testing for Statistical Significance August 9, 2010
- Google Analytics URL Tracking Parameters for MSN – Free Excel Download August 13, 2010
- FREE DOWNLOAD – Statistically Significant PPC Testing using Google Math August 26, 2010
- Testing AdWords Modified Broad Match Keywords – Initial Findings August 18, 2010
- I’m Speaking at SMX Advanced May 10, 2011
- Huge Gazel Discount for a Limited Time! December 21, 2013
- I’m Speaking at HeroConf 2013 in Austin February 27, 2013
- Speaking at SMX West 2012 in San Jose January 18, 2012
- WordStream’s AdWords Perfromance Grader: A Potentially Valuable Tool for SMB’s August 14, 2011
- Cross Ad Group Testing Excel Template: SMX Advanced Presentation June 8, 2011
- Chad Summerhill: Hi Jesse, good questions. Integrating Gazel with B...
- Jesse Kanclerz: What's the road map look like for a Bing Ads API ...
- Chris: Chad, Nice work! Anyway this can be uploaded/s...
- 3 Nifty Time-saving PPC Tools | Search Engine Marketing Blog | Tug: […] http://www.chadsummerhill.com/ppc-text-a...
- Xin Hong: Great great article! Very helpful. I am a beginner...