Over the last few weeks I’ve been writing a series of blog post over at WordStream on how to re-create the Google AdWords Performance Dashboard. Part 1: Getting the right data Part 2: Transforming the data Part 3: Building the scorecard Part 4: Building the charts Part 5: Making the dashboard dynamic Here’s the companion [...]
My first guest post for Search Marketing Insider shows you how to use the INDEX-MATCH Excel formula for lookups. We all know how to use the VLOOKUP, but there are more flexible and powerful alternatives. I hope you find the post useful. **UPDATE** Per Aaron Luckie’s request here’s a free download with all of the formulas [...]
In my latest guest post over at the WordStream blog, I explain how to use your PPC search query performance data for targeted SEO. I even included an Excel download with all of the formulas I used in the analysis. I hope you find it useful.
- Free Excel Spreadsheet for PPC Text Ad Testing for Statistical Significance August 9, 2010
- Google Analytics URL Tracking Parameters for MSN – Free Excel Download August 13, 2010
- FREE DOWNLOAD – Statistically Significant PPC Testing using Google Math August 26, 2010
- Testing AdWords Modified Broad Match Keywords – Initial Findings August 18, 2010
- I’m Speaking at SMX Advanced May 10, 2011
- Huge Gazel Discount for a Limited Time! December 21, 2013
- I’m Speaking at HeroConf 2013 in Austin February 27, 2013
- Speaking at SMX West 2012 in San Jose January 18, 2012
- WordStream’s AdWords Perfromance Grader: A Potentially Valuable Tool for SMB’s August 14, 2011
- Cross Ad Group Testing Excel Template: SMX Advanced Presentation June 8, 2011
- Chad Summerhill: Hi Jesse, good questions. Integrating Gazel with B...
- Jesse Kanclerz: What's the road map look like for a Bing Ads API ...
- Chris: Chad, Nice work! Anyway this can be uploaded/s...
- 3 Nifty Time-saving PPC Tools | Search Engine Marketing Blog | Tug: […] http://www.chadsummerhill.com/ppc-text-a...
- Xin Hong: Great great article! Very helpful. I am a beginner...