My latest guest post on the WordStream blog is about using the new AdWords negative keywords lists to ensure that a correct ad shows for your user search queries.
The first negative keyword list you make should consist of your brand keywords. That’s right, all of those wonderfully-inexpensive, great-converting, and highly-profitable brand keywords. Why? Because, you don’t want your non-brand campaigns and ad groups stealing your ad impressions from your brand campaign. If someone searches on your brand, you want them to click on [...]
Query mining for campaign negative keywords can be tedious if you have a large data-set. One of the best ways I’ve found to filter through the data is to compare the words you are intentionally targeting to the words that show up in your search queries in your Google AdWords or MSN AdCenter Search Query [...]
- Free Excel Spreadsheet for PPC Text Ad Testing for Statistical Significance August 9, 2010
- Google Analytics URL Tracking Parameters for MSN – Free Excel Download August 13, 2010
- FREE DOWNLOAD – Statistically Significant PPC Testing using Google Math August 26, 2010
- Testing AdWords Modified Broad Match Keywords – Initial Findings August 18, 2010
- I’m Speaking at SMX Advanced May 10, 2011
- Huge Gazel Discount for a Limited Time! December 21, 2013
- I’m Speaking at HeroConf 2013 in Austin February 27, 2013
- Speaking at SMX West 2012 in San Jose January 18, 2012
- WordStream’s AdWords Perfromance Grader: A Potentially Valuable Tool for SMB’s August 14, 2011
- Cross Ad Group Testing Excel Template: SMX Advanced Presentation June 8, 2011
- Fast Track To Finding Statistical Significance | PPC Hero®: […] This comes from my PPC celebrity crush o...
- Chad Summerhill: Hi Jesse, good questions. Integrating Gazel with B...
- Jesse Kanclerz: What's the road map look like for a Bing Ads API ...
- Chris: Chad, Nice work! Anyway this can be uploaded/s...
- 3 Nifty Time-saving PPC Tools | Search Engine Marketing Blog | Tug: […] http://www.chadsummerhill.com/ppc-text-a...