Last month I was fortunate enough to be interviewed by Boost CTR. Oddly enough, all their questions were about ad text optimization. The main takeaway is we all need to test our ads more often, and that I place more value on copywriting skills over hard-core math skills. Not to say that the statistics aren’t […]
In my latest post over at Certified Knowledge I explain how adding sitelinks impacted my overall search marketing mix (PPC & SEO). There are also some great comments you will want to checkout.
My latest guest post over at the WordStream blog. I explain the benefits of acting on good PPC advice from the community. I go into detail about taking Tom Demer’s advice on using symbols in ad testing. Hope you find it useful.
This is my debut guest post on the Certified Knowledge blog. I give detailed instructions for visualizing your PPC ad testing using cumulative metrics. This is a great compliment to any ad testing analysis and I hope you find the time to check it out. While you are there, have a look around the Certified […]
In this guest post, I go into detail about using Impression-to-Conversion (I2C) when choosing a text ad test winner. I first introduced I2C in my previous post about statistically significant ad testing. Please have a look and I encourage you to ask quesions and comment.
Have you ever considered the risks involved with testing your PPC ad copy? In this guest post on the Performable DIY Marketing blog, I explain a simple way you can minimize your risk.
I recently posted an article about statistically significant ad testing which has been, by far, my most popular post since starting the blog. In a quest to understand the math behind statistical significance I came across some great information provided by Google. So, I took their math and created an Excel spreadsheet for a free […]
In this video I explain how to use an excel spreadsheet for determining statistical significance for PPC ad testing. I have included a free download of the spreadsheet as well as links to the resources used to create the spreadsheet. I used the ClickEquations blog for some inspiration and the Marketing Experiments blog, a Data Mining book, and […]
- Free Excel Spreadsheet for PPC Text Ad Testing for Statistical Significance August 9, 2010
- Google Analytics URL Tracking Parameters for MSN – Free Excel Download August 13, 2010
- FREE DOWNLOAD – Statistically Significant PPC Testing using Google Math August 26, 2010
- Search Query Mining for Campaign Negatives August 5, 2010
- Testing AdWords Modified Broad Match Keywords – Initial Findings August 18, 2010
- Huge Gazel Discount for a Limited Time! December 21, 2013
- I’m Speaking at HeroConf 2013 in Austin February 27, 2013
- Speaking at SMX West 2012 in San Jose January 18, 2012
- WordStream’s AdWords Perfromance Grader: A Potentially Valuable Tool for SMB’s August 14, 2011
- Cross Ad Group Testing Excel Template: SMX Advanced Presentation June 8, 2011
- Fast Track To Finding Statistical Significance | PPC Hero®: […] This comes from my PPC celebrity crush o...
- Chad Summerhill: Hi Jesse, good questions. Integrating Gazel with B...
- Jesse Kanclerz: What's the road map look like for a Bing Ads API ...
- Chris: Chad, Nice work! Anyway this can be uploaded/s...
- 3 Nifty Time-saving PPC Tools | Search Engine Marketing Blog | Tug: […] http://www.chadsummerhill.com/ppc-text-a...