Over the last few weeks I’ve been writing a series of blog post over at WordStream on how to re-create the Google AdWords Performance Dashboard. Part 1: Getting the right data Part 2: Transforming the data Part 3: Building the scorecard Part 4: Building the charts Part 5: Making the dashboard dynamic Here’s the companion […]
My first guest post for Search Marketing Insider shows you how to use the INDEX-MATCH Excel formula for lookups. We all know how to use the VLOOKUP, but there are more flexible and powerful alternatives. I hope you find the post useful. **UPDATE** Per Aaron Luckie’s request here’s a free download with all of the formulas […]
In my latest post over at Certified Knowledge I explain how adding sitelinks impacted my overall search marketing mix (PPC & SEO). There are also some great comments you will want to checkout.
In my latest guest post over at WordStream I discuss my concerns about using Automated Rules for bidding. Looks like Google doesn’t want you to use it for bidding and I agree.
My latest guest post over at the WordStream blog. I explain the benefits of acting on good PPC advice from the community. I go into detail about taking Tom Demer’s advice on using symbols in ad testing. Hope you find it useful.
This is my debut guest post on the Certified Knowledge blog. I give detailed instructions for visualizing your PPC ad testing using cumulative metrics. This is a great compliment to any ad testing analysis and I hope you find the time to check it out. While you are there, have a look around the Certified […]
In my latest guest post over at the WordStream blog I show you how to use Tableau to analyze your AdWords Geographic Report. If you’ve never used Tableau before, it a powerfull business intelligence tool vor visual analytics. This post is a good introduction to how to use the tool for PPC.
In my latest guest post over at the WordStream blog, I explain how to use your PPC search query performance data for targeted SEO. I even included an Excel download with all of the formulas I used in the analysis. I hope you find it useful.
In my latest guest post over at the WordStream blog I outline 10 PPC New Year’s Resolutions. Hoefully I will stick with them. Here’s an 11th bonus resolutions: 11. I will re-read all of the posts from The RKG Blog & the ClickEquations Blog There are several PPC blogs that I follow closely, but there is something special about […]
Have a look at my latest guest post over at the WordStream Blog. I explain why I’m disappointed with the new AdWords Campaign Experiments ad testing feature. I feel strongly that AdWords could have done a little better with the execution of this much needed feature.
- Free Excel Spreadsheet for PPC Text Ad Testing for Statistical Significance August 9, 2010
- Google Analytics URL Tracking Parameters for MSN – Free Excel Download August 13, 2010
- FREE DOWNLOAD – Statistically Significant PPC Testing using Google Math August 26, 2010
- Search Query Mining for Campaign Negatives August 5, 2010
- Testing AdWords Modified Broad Match Keywords – Initial Findings August 18, 2010
- Huge Gazel Discount for a Limited Time! December 21, 2013
- I’m Speaking at HeroConf 2013 in Austin February 27, 2013
- Speaking at SMX West 2012 in San Jose January 18, 2012
- WordStream’s AdWords Perfromance Grader: A Potentially Valuable Tool for SMB’s August 14, 2011
- Cross Ad Group Testing Excel Template: SMX Advanced Presentation June 8, 2011
- Fast Track To Finding Statistical Significance | PPC Hero®: […] This comes from my PPC celebrity crush o...
- Chad Summerhill: Hi Jesse, good questions. Integrating Gazel with B...
- Jesse Kanclerz: What's the road map look like for a Bing Ads API ...
- Chris: Chad, Nice work! Anyway this can be uploaded/s...
- 3 Nifty Time-saving PPC Tools | Search Engine Marketing Blog | Tug: […] http://www.chadsummerhill.com/ppc-text-a...