This is the best discount I’ve ever offered for Gazel: http://www.gazel.ws/gazel-new-years-discount/ You can get a 40% discount on any of the license types until the end of January 2014. Happy Holidays! 🙂
I’m happy to announce that I will be speaking at HeroConf this year! I was fortunate to be able to attend last year and was very impressed with the quality of the content. This year is shaping up to be even better. I’m scheduled to present on Device Segmentation in a Post-“Enhanced Campaigns” World with David Rodnitzky and […]
I’m excited to announce that I’ve been invited to speak at SMX West on 2/28 in the Power Tools For The Paid Search Pro session. See the description below: Power Tools For The Paid Search Pro Building great PPC campaigns takes a lot of time, creativity and tools. In this session, we’ll look at free, nearly free and […]
WordStream has just released a compelling free tool targeted at SMB’s: the AdWords Performance Grader. This new tool promises a free, instant audit of your AdWords account performance in eight key areas of PPC. They’ve also included a best-practices checklist. Here’s a list of the areas their tool covers: Wasted Spend (Negative Keywords) Quality Score […]
Over the last few weeks I’ve been writing a series of blog post over at WordStream on how to re-create the Google AdWords Performance Dashboard. Part 1: Getting the right data Part 2: Transforming the data Part 3: Building the scorecard Part 4: Building the charts Part 5: Making the dashboard dynamic Here’s the companion […]
Looks like I will be speaking at SMX Advanced in Seattle on 6/8 in the Advanced Testing & Reporting session. What do you hope gets covered in this session? Please leave some comments. Thanks!
My first guest post for Search Marketing Insider shows you how to use the INDEX-MATCH Excel formula for lookups. We all know how to use the VLOOKUP, but there are more flexible and powerful alternatives. I hope you find the post useful. **UPDATE** Per Aaron Luckie’s request here’s a free download with all of the formulas […]
This post is just as much for me as it is for you. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve bugged my coworkers asking them how to calculate a weighted average position when analyzing PPC reports with Excel or Tableau. I guess that’s what happens when you let a former art major do math, […]
Last month I was fortunate enough to be interviewed by Boost CTR. Oddly enough, all their questions were about ad text optimization. The main takeaway is we all need to test our ads more often, and that I place more value on copywriting skills over hard-core math skills. Not to say that the statistics aren’t […]
- Free Excel Spreadsheet for PPC Text Ad Testing for Statistical Significance August 9, 2010
- Google Analytics URL Tracking Parameters for MSN – Free Excel Download August 13, 2010
- FREE DOWNLOAD – Statistically Significant PPC Testing using Google Math August 26, 2010
- Search Query Mining for Campaign Negatives August 5, 2010
- Testing AdWords Modified Broad Match Keywords – Initial Findings August 18, 2010
- Huge Gazel Discount for a Limited Time! December 21, 2013
- I’m Speaking at HeroConf 2013 in Austin February 27, 2013
- Speaking at SMX West 2012 in San Jose January 18, 2012
- WordStream’s AdWords Perfromance Grader: A Potentially Valuable Tool for SMB’s August 14, 2011
- Cross Ad Group Testing Excel Template: SMX Advanced Presentation June 8, 2011
- Fast Track To Finding Statistical Significance | PPC Hero®: […] This comes from my PPC celebrity crush o...
- Chad Summerhill: Hi Jesse, good questions. Integrating Gazel with B...
- Jesse Kanclerz: What's the road map look like for a Bing Ads API ...
- Chris: Chad, Nice work! Anyway this can be uploaded/s...
- 3 Nifty Time-saving PPC Tools | Search Engine Marketing Blog | Tug: […] http://www.chadsummerhill.com/ppc-text-a...